.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Parent Trap

She walked down the hallway toward me with an apprehensive look in her eye. "Did find what we needed at the drugstore?" she asked.

"Yep," I said, holding up the bag. I set down my car keys and took of my coat as I approached her.

"OK," she said with a thin smile. "I've never done this before, so I need you to tell me what to do. And be very gentle."

"I will, I promise. Do you have the K-Y?"

She handed it to me with a nervous twitch. "I gathered a bunch of towels together in case it gets messy," she said.

"Well, it looks like we're ready then." We laughed nervously and pumped our fists and tried to psyche each other up for what we were about to do.

And with that, my wife and I were finally prepared to give an enema to our 2-year-old, who hadn't gone #2 in almost a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home