.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hear Me Roar

It's not every day that I get an email imploring me to "POST MORE!", but today I got one from the lovely Lioness. She also reminded me that I have a newborn son, a fact which is certainly obvious in my home life but admittedly absent from my bloglife. So more on that to come, I suppose.

And make sure to check out The Lioness's blog. She's recently discovered that her site is #15 on Technorati.com if you do a search on the word 'p o r n' (without the spaces). Does the search engine know something we do not?

1 Comments:

  • 1- There was no imploring, only a nudge.
    2- "Does the search engine know something we do not?" Charming, I'm sure. The kind of endorsement every blogger needs, especially female ones.

    Oh, start with the baby posts already!

    By Blogger Lioness, at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home