.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Sunday, August 29, 2004

The Sexiest Woman on the Internet

I am quite certain I've found the sexiest woman on the internet.

No, she isn't a singer or a reality TV show contestant, nor is she an Olympic beach volleyball player. She isn't a mud wrestler or Dallas Cowboy cheerleader or an actress from American Beauty or.... an Olympic beach volleyball player.

She is Deborah, the "outtabodymommy" web blogger. Every time I visit her sassy journal she shares another chapter in the ongoing drama of building a new house with her husband, and every time she makes me laugh. Laughter can be sexy.

And no, she does not post any nude pictures of herself. Wait a minute... none that I've found, anyway... hmmmm... maybe she plays beach volleyball and wrestles in mud, too....

I'm adding Deborah's blog to my list of links.

5 Comments:

  • if you like her, see www.dooce.com. She will blow your mind. Really.

    By Blogger Lioness, at 11:40 AM  

  • You know, dooce.com doesn't really do it for me. Although she does talk about her boobs quite a bit, and what is there not to like about that? Maybe it's her battle with post-partum depression that strikes an all-too-familiar chord with me (as it might with any sex-starved husband and father of a 2-month-old.)

    But Deborah, with her devil-may-care attitude toward crown moulding, somehow just oozes sex appeal. She's like Marilyn Monroe with with an air compressor.

    By Blogger Nevermore, at 2:35 PM  

  • It is a bit refreshing to find someone who doesn't enjoy dooce. I enjoy reading her but i find the phenomenon amazing, these people worship her, they cry with her, thyey worry about her, they rejoice with her, it's like a sect! Congrats on the wee one. POST MORE!!!

    By Blogger Lioness, at 9:44 PM  

  • Oh, and I'll take a look at sexy mom and get back to you. Now i'm curious.

    By Blogger Lioness, at 9:52 PM  

  • nice post i like it....
    www.bestsexymodel.com

    By Blogger bestsexymodel, at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home