.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

More Blogs from Blue States

While I am not thrilled with the prospects of another 4 years of President Bush, I do prefer him over the alternative. Somewhat. But of course, different opinions abound! I've been perusing some of my usual blogs, and there is no shyness from the Kerry camp.
"I'm going to try to finish watching Queer Eye now, I can't stand to watch the results though I keep switching back hoping for some blue states. Come on blue states! If it could just be close, just be close so my country doesn't look like such a jack ass." [Diet Chick]

Interesting phenomenon. We have Diet Chick concerned about how we look back to the rest of the world, and Lioness concerned that we Americans are not aware of the world-wide consequences of our election. Do I see a trend? Moving on...
"Not [blogging] today. Not for awhile. I'm so very disappointed in our country. The fact that more than half of Americans think that this administration should be INVITED back for another four years. Please, take more of my civil liberties, make more war, fuck my economy and use your stature as a podium for the religious right. Fucking Gay Republicans." [Drama Queen Mother]

This brightened my day like a blown kiss from a supermodel! This gal ranks at the tops in say-what-you-feel honesty. And I like the capitalization on the last line.

Right now my blogger dream lunch would be with Drama Queen Mother, Deborah the Outtabodymommy, DietChick, and Ann Althouse at a streetside cafe.

I can dream, can't I?

2 Comments:

  • Your state or mine? :P

    Actually, I'm in a red state. I'm a lonely blue-er in a red state. :) Thanks for reading.

    By Blogger Ang, at 9:58 AM  

  • Eh, let's make it my red state. It's right next to yours. :p

    I'm actually neither red nor blue. Green maybe? Man it's time for a 3rd party. A real 3rd party, not just one that exists to siphon votes from one of the other parties.

    Thanks for visiting. I always blush in the presence of a "shoulda-been superstar". ;) (Actually, I should have been one as well... was about 1 month away before life happened...)

    By Blogger Nevermore, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home