.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"Hello, This Is Bill Clinton..."

(Note to my readers: This blog is from Saturday Oct 30, but for some reason I never got around to clicking "publish". In light of the talk about the EC vote swinging the election (bollocks if you ask me), I think the bit about Michael W Smith is very telling. Enjoy a blast from the... err, week ago.)

Boy, am I important these days.

"Hello, this is Bill Clinton, " said the voice on the other end of the line. "We need your support to elect John Kerry on Tuesday November 2nd." He was strangely detatched, not at all a good conversationist, and did not answer one of my questions.

I've also received calls from Laura Bush, John Edwards, and (go figure on this one) Christian pop singer Michael W Smith. Considering how many calls they must be making, they did not sound a bit tired. Odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home