.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

5 Months, 22 Days Off

Yes, that's how long it's been since my last Blog entry. I looked at this blog today and decided that I either needed to blog again or delete the whole thing, because allowing it to reach six full months without an extry is inexcusable.

Where have I been? Well, where to begin...

First of all, the Tsunami knocked the ambition out of me. I simply had nothing to say while so many were left helpless, and so many more were left worried. Reading firsthand the day-by-day horror of those who's loved ones still remain missing in Southeast Asia was about all the blog action I could handle.

I also began a new business venture, and moved my family into a new house. If I had any energy whatsoever at the end of the day, I used it to proposition my wife for something that we both knew she would turn down.

You see, I'm not a proper blogger. I blog when I'm inspired to do so, not as a daily discipline like the great Ann Alhouses of the blogosphere. And during the past six months, my aspiration has been for a return to nomalcy.

And it has returned, somewhat.

I'm still here. I would love to hear from any of you still out there -- email me at nevermore68, followed by the at sign, followed by yahoo.com.

1 Comments:

  • Some were lucky (lucky! Ha!). Uzi's body was found, we buried him on the 20th of February. Thank you for following. I'd visited your blog just earlier today, welcome back.

    By Blogger Lioness, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home