.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

All Quiet

I wonder how long before someone discovers this blog? It hasn't been picked up by Google yet, and that may take a very long time from what I understand. To any readers out there, the Feedback area is public -- you do not need to sign up in order to post -- so drop me a note in feeback, or send an email (nevermore68@yahoo.com).

Until then, I will continue this rather odd practice of writing entries that no one reads and no one knows exist. Once I am famous and beloved I'm sure I will look back on this moment fondly.

3 Comments:

  • I do know that u exist! ... if that's a comforting thought for you.

    By Blogger Joseph, at 11:49 AM  

  • Thanks Joseph! I don't know if 'comforting' is the right word, you could be an escaped mental patient. Still, enjoy being my first and possibly only reader.

    By Blogger Nevermore, at 12:04 PM  

  • You might want to register with Google as opposed to waiting for them to add your site. Also, Sitemeter.com can help you track visitors to your site. Good luck, keep at it.

    By Blogger Christopher Smith, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home