.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Am I The Only One?

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Well, Now I've Done It

Against my better judgment, I've started a blog.

This all started out because one of my co-workers is a somewhat famous blogger -- not Wil Wheaton famous, but very well known nonetheless -- and he sat down in my rather Dilbert-esque cube today and said, "You mean, you don't have a blog?" I actually cannot imagine anyone bothering to read my thoughts on a computer screen, but then again if so many folks are so heavily interested in my esteemed co-worker's thoughts then maybe there's a random person or two out there who might enjoy this humble experiment.

Well there you go.

I've entitled this blog "Am I The Only One?" because I frequently ask myself this question. When presented with the tidy categories which are available to us -- Religious vs. Agnostic, Republican vs. Democrat, progressive vs. establishment -- I often find myself without a category, and wondering if I am indeed the only one that is uncomfortable with the choices.

Thanks for joining me on this little experiment, and please drop me a note with your thoughts -- no category required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home